FF Battle (Game) FF Battle (Game)

Almost...

It's a game that didn't exercise enough before running this race. You managed to get through the battle but you need a tad bit more to it. That aside, plenty of potential seen here.

Contraception Contraception

Gruesome to think about.

I loved it.

WhenRaptorsAttack responds:

I love that you love touching my sperm.

bubble bomber bubble bomber

A Line of Fire would be good...

If you have to click directly on the bombs every time, what's the point in having a gun?

whack an alien - mod 1 whack an alien - mod 1

Stress is Relieved

I say you should put in more aliens and make 'em slower. Mainly because I like to crush things with a hammer.

neverzonegaming responds:

well i will cretenly keep that in mind tere were 50 aliens on tat when i experimentedwith 100 aliens it crashed the system so i will try less than 100 more than 50 and get back to you

Thebegginers liveswif tut Thebegginers liveswif tut

Wow! Thanks, I have been tryin' to learn this sh@# for a while. I thought this was very helpful.

jordan759 responds:

hey, no problem. i dug this up from the past! i am a much better animator now so my future tuts should help more!!!

Magic Trick Magic Trick

Eh...

I didn't really need a game for this. It's a really old number trick. I was expecting something ~*MAGICAL*~ not something that reminded me I have to go back to school soon.

WoW Soundboard - Murloc WoW Soundboard - Murloc

Nice.

Personally, I doubt I'd ever find a use for it. But I'm sure someone will need the sounds and will have to thank you. Other than that, good job on getting the sounds.

Probeus responds:

Actually its not hard to find the sounds if you know where to look.

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Yes...yes, yes, yes, and more yes...

I love it, this is exactly what I wanted in my life. It's like wake and bake for my internet! I especially like the PWNYs. My only suggestion for you is make it more expansive in terms of powers. Other than that, I think this game should go to the VGAs!

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

It has potential

Its a good game, but its still wanting, like food thats missing something. I think maybe more weapons, more levels, add 2 player option, but over all I think its a great start. Bravo.

Animal Athletics Animal Athletics

Eh, twas fun in a sense

When I play this game, I just keep thinking "Retarded animal babies at the special olympics." Even though it is a bit short for my liking, I believe its easy controls and moderate replayability will make up for it in the long run. Congratulations on a job well done.